Dr Luisa McSharry | South Essex
I am a Clinical Psychologist with over a decade's experience working in Child and Adolescent Mental Health Services. When I had my own children (my son is now five and my daughter is two) I was struck by how much conflicting advice is given to new parents and how this can make parenting even harder.
I have always been passionate about empowering parents to make their own choices on what that works best for their family, by providing them with the knowledge they need to make informed decisions. I am very excited to be offering BabyCalm and ToddlerCalm to families so that parents can have this information to use from the early days of their children’s lives.
LuisaMcSharry@calmfamily.org | 07484 275 114 |CalmFamily Essex on Facebook
Class dates and venue
I offer the full range of BabyCalm and ToddlerCalm workshops and courses (all available as a 1:1, a private group for you and your friends or a public group). These include:
· BabyCalm preparing to parent course (antenatal; 4 x 2 hours)
· BabyCalm antenatal workshop (antenatal; 3 hours)
· BabyCalm fourth trimester workshop (up to 16 weeks; 3 hours)
· BabyCalm nurturing baby course (up to 17 weeks; 6 x 2 hours)
· BabyCalm weaning workshop (from four to 12 months; 3 hours)
· BabyCalm sleep workshop (from four to 12 months; 3 hours)
· BabyCalm calming workshop (from four to 12 months; 3 hours)
ToddlerCalm (all for toddlers aged from one to 4 years)
· ToddlerCalm parenting course (6 x 2 hours)
· ToddlerCalm behaviour workshop (4 hours)
· ToddlerCalm sleep workshop (3 hours)
· ToddlerCalm eating workshop (3 hours)
· ToddlerCalm building better brains workshop (4 hours)
If there’s a particular workshop/course you’re interested in please let me know using the enquiry form below or by email to email@example.com
I cover the South Essex area and, if you are unable to attend a session at the locations that I am offering, I can travel to other parts of Essex for private consultations or groups in your home.
"I can't fault Luisa! The course was fun as well as educational. From the first session Luisa made us feel welcome and free to talk openly about any parenting struggles or frustrations. Luisa was full of knowledge and backed up everything with evidence.”
"Luisa was very knowledgeable and the course informative and helpful. We were not pushed in one direction or the other, just given all the information so we could decide the best path for ourselves.”
"Can't recommend this enough!! Really changed my whole perspective on a few things... highly recommend ToddlerCalm!"
"Luisa was super friendly, kind, calm, approachable and extremely compassionate and professional"