Hana Wrap features
- The Hana Baby Wrap is a stretchy wrap made of bamboo, organic cotton and elastane. It offers full head and neck support to your baby. It is exceptionally suited from birth and can be used upto 12.5 Kg.
- It carries your baby ergonomically - which helps correct hip development without putting pressure to baby's spine or pelvis.
- It distributes your baby's weight evenly over both shoulders and entire back, making your baby feel feather light and does not cause any shoulder or back discomfort.
- It is a relatively cool baby wrap carrier. It is thinner and lighter than other wraps, yet as robust as regular cotton-elastane wrap carriers. This means that Hana Baby Wrap is more breathable and hence more comfortable than other wrap slings on the market.
- It fits you perfectly. It does not have any fasteners such as buckles or snaps, so there's no need to readjust anything to shape or size. Simply tie it comfortably around your torso and waist.
- Bamboo fabric is cashmere soft, naturally anti-bacterial and hypoallergenic, making it the perfect choice for your baby.
- Bamboo fabric has a natural UV filter.
- Bamboo fabric is up to three times more breathable than cotton, and naturally helps to regulate your baby's temperature, and is great for warm weather or the summer months.
- The Hana Baby Wrap is also great for cooler days though, as bamboo keeps you warmer in colder weather too.
- Bamboo is extremely fast-growing and can grow up to three feet a day.
- Bamboo needs no pesticides or fertilizers and requires minimal irrigation.
- Bamboo is even known to improve soil quality in degraded and eroded areas of land.
- Organic cotton is grown without the use of any fertilizers or pesticides and uses rain water for irrigation, hence saving lots of water